LANDSCAPE/GROUNDS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Stewart Langley Properties is currently seeking a Landscape/Grounds Maintenance Technician.
Duties include, but are not limited to; mowing, leaf removal, mulching, weeding, blowing, pruning, planting, snow removal, etc.
Mechanical maintenance experience is preferred. During the winter season, there will be times of working indoors with building maintenance.
Must be a self-starter and able to work on tasks independently. A good driving record is mandatory; others need not apply.
Stewart Langley Properties prides itself in a healthy workforce. We are a smoke-free workplace with a zero tolerance drug policy.
Stewart Langley Properties is seeking an apartment maintenance technician. The tech will maintain apartment homes following our strict standards and share in our on-call rotation. Duties include, completing make-readies in apartments to prepare them for rent, complete work orders daily, doing preventative maintenance, property improvements and large projects.
• Property maintenance/repair
• Electrical troubleshooting/repair
• Plumbing repair/installation
• Drywall repair
• Appliance repair
• High school diploma minimum
• Clean driving record
• Live within 20 minutes of one of our properties in accordance with our on-call requirements
• Work safely with ladders
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Pass credit and criminal background check
• Inventory management
• Shop and vehicle organization
Ideal applicants for BOTH positions will:
• Take pride in their work
• Be a self-starter
• Problem solver
• Team player
• Have good time management skills
• Able to maintain professional appearance
HOW TO APPLY:
Local applicants, bring resume in person to: Stewart Langley Properties, 18 W. Princeton Circle, # 37 B, Lynchburg, VA 24503 between 9 & 5 Monday through Friday. If you live outside of Lynchburg, please submit resume via email : firstname.lastname@example.org